Could you be lazier?

Posted on 7:32 AM, under

I understand that some people don't have the time to go to McDonald's and order their Big Mac, so instead they send the glorified driver to do it for them.

You're telling me now those don't have the time or can't bother to get a little piece of paper and write their order on it? They have to let the driver hand the guy at McDonald's his cell phone so they can order their extra calories.

Whatever.. every one is free to do whatever they want, right?

ok so here's what ticked me off..

I go to Subway.. I see a Land Cruiser (of course) with a lady sitting in the back..Honking for the guy in Subway to come out and take their order!
For God's sake, this is Subway.. you're supposed to move your lazy ass and get your own shit!

and then they're all surprised when they read tht 80% of people in Qatar are over weight and the vast majority of them are WOMEN!

| edit post

8 Reply to "Could you be lazier?"

  • DreamerMe on December 11, 2009 at 3:32 AM

    Lol, alllrighttt! You're taking a stand; that's always good =P

     

    Ahmad on December 11, 2009 at 4:04 AM

    why do i smell sarcasm here? lol

     

    DreamerMe on December 11, 2009 at 11:12 PM

    Sarcasm??! God, no.

    No, for real-- I'm 110% serious.

    =P

     

    Mema on January 12, 2010 at 11:38 AM

    Seriously ? its 100% TRUE
    sadly people here are very used on ALWAYS gettin what they want without moving a muscle

     

    Anonymous on February 1, 2010 at 1:40 PM

    80%? I didn't know that. By the way, did you watch the movie supersizeme?

     

    Unknown on February 6, 2010 at 3:59 AM

    I was in Starbucks last week and just giving my order to the guy at the register when an Indian driver came and forcefully pushed a mobile at the guy taking my order. He looked at me with a sheepish expression as he took the phone. He said, "hope you don't mind..." and I could hear the princess ordering her caramel macchiatto, to which I replied, "of course I don't mind!" She is obviously wheelchair confined or either weighs 300 KG from waiting in the Landcruiser while her driver runs to get her Starbucks. Why would I mind letting someone who is disabled send their driver to jump the queue?"

     

    Anonymous on July 17, 2010 at 6:54 PM

    Hi!
    hmmm this might be my first time posting a comment in a blog, and thats because I liked yours
    I'll say my opinion on a certain point and I hope that u don't mind
    About the example u mentioned about Subway, "a lady sitting in the back... ," I don't really know this lady and how she lives! But I know that me, as a Qatari girl, and many other girls like me with many family rules as traditions and customs can't really step out of the car especially when the restaurant, or any other place, is in the street... I think you know this point as a Qatari and you can't just post it as an example for laziness
    And you have to know that I 100% agree with the idea that Qatari people are lazy and spoiled, a shame :)

     

    Ahmad on July 17, 2010 at 10:23 PM

    Anonymous,

    I know what you're talking about and that doesn't make it any better. You're just saying that i could use this incident as an example of twisted traditions we have here.

     
  • Post a Comment