In The Movies

Posted on 6:59 AM, under

Oh god, I just love to complain..

And when it comes to going to the movies I can complain all day. However, I'll try to ignore the fact that people in this place can't whisper.

What I hope I can find an answer to is the secret behind people leaving the theater before the movie ends. I just don't get it, if you paid 35 riyals, why would you leave the movie 10 or 15 minutes before the end? This time I CAN generalize.. Why do QATARIES do this? I'm sure I wasn't the only one to notice that.

No matter how good the movie is, they keep leaving and sometimes disturbing other people.


| edit post

1 Reply to "In The Movies"

  • Ammar Al Marzouqi on July 27, 2010 at 5:38 AM

    Well, I'm from the UAE and people do the same thing. It's always baffled me but I figure it has to be one of two things. They either don't care about watching the movie or they think its cool to leave early.

    Either way, it's a pretty dumb thing to do. But as long as they just leave and don't annoy others, I couldn't care less.

     
  • Post a Comment