GoPro HD

Posted on 11:43 PM, under

This post is probably different from all previous posts. I just decided that instead of having two seperate blogs, I should just post in one place regardless of the theme of the post.

For some reason my internet browser kept showing me Qtel's censorship page every time I tried to open my blog. I refresh, and it's gone. I hope this is just hiccups my Firefox is having. Otherwise it would be a little ironic after my post about censorship [LINK].

My latest gadget has been the GoPro HD camera. This little toy is incredible. It has so many accessories and it can be mounted on almost anything! [GoPro]

I just wanted to post some of the photos and a video I took last week. Hopefully more stuff will be coming up.



| edit post

1 Reply to "GoPro HD"

  • Sal on December 19, 2010 at 2:52 AM

    I just spend about 30 minutes reading all the wonderful posts you have been writing up. As an expat who was born in Qatar and residing here for the past 25 years, this is home for me and I really hate being mistreated at a place I call home.

    My 2 Cents for everyone in Qatar (National/Expats):

    Everyone has their individual opinion and I stand by the fact that you are entitled to it, but I urge all people immaterial of nationality to be open minded about their notional opinions and welcome change.

    A live example was the National Day on the 18th which saw so many expats from different Nationalities together in joy and happiness celebrating the country that feeds them and provides them opportunities which might not be readily available in their own country.

    We are all human beings at the end of the day, we breath the same air, we see the same things, we feel the same pain. Why let nationality, color and money be the judging factor on how you treat people. God isn't going to judge you on these factors, he isn't going to ask how many Gucci shoes you had during your lifetime.

    To action these thoughts is left to you and I really wish many more people read this blog and do something to change the situation in the country.

    Quote "I'm a Qatari guy who likes to state his opinion about everything. I love my country and when I criticize it, it's only because I want it to be better and I want people to look at their mistakes and fix them "

    I'm an Indian guy who loves India (I do with all my heart despite its shortfalls and problems). I'm a Qatari resident who loves this country and my nationality will never stop me from loving this country. I want to make it better, I want to applaud it on the Global Stage. Although, I do wish I didn't feel so alienated at times.

    As a token of my appreciation for your work on this blog, I would love to offer my services to redesign it and localize it for you. If you ever consider do this, drop me a line: msalah@sistruminternational.com.

     
  • Post a Comment