To every idiot I know..

Posted on 6:08 AM, under

To those who found their coolness in not wearing a seat belt..
To those who think they can beat the simple laws of physics..
To my friend who think the seat belt makes him uncomfortable..

tell me if this will make you comfortable..





I'm, generally, against the idea of scaring people into doing stuff. Qtel's signs at every roundabout is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Traffic laws are there to make driving more organized and therefore, safe.

Urrgh, i'm going off track. I don't want to talk about Qtel's signs or how people hate to be organized in this part of the world. I can talk about this later.

let me jump back to my other stream of thoughts..



To those who think they're the walking definition of Islam..
كمثل الحمار يحمل اسفارا
people who go to school for god-knows-how-many years. After all the money wasted on teaching them about momentum and what not. They still think life and science are unrelated to religion..

was this the same track? no, i think i went off again.

too many thoughts..

video says enough.

| edit post

10 Reply to "To every idiot I know.."

  • Just Me on September 5, 2009 at 10:06 AM

    It amazes me in this country how many people do not buckle up or if they do buckle up, their kids are still running around in the car. It drives me crazy. Allah gave us brains, so use them, people!

     

    Anonymous on September 5, 2009 at 5:16 PM

    I absolutely abhor it when people, especially my guy friends, lecture me about religion and act all holier than thou and when I tell them to buckle up whilst driving, what do I hear? ahh the much dreaded "t5aseee"! yeah, because they are the epitome of a proper muslim *rolls eyes*

    I effing *hate* it when people drive recklessly, endangering not only their lives but other people's safety on the roads? no one has the right to do that! and no one has the right to drive like they frikkin own the roads bullying others! the guys that do this are the very definition of backwards, dumb ass hooligans! a waste of human life..the world would be better off without them if you ask me!

    rant over!

    B.

     

    I care on September 5, 2009 at 9:51 PM

    You know what's more depressing than that?

    I see police officers in their uniforms, driving their private cars going back home. for somereason, you see them trying to break as many traffic laws as they can.

    If the people responsible for enforcing good driving habits are ignorants themselves, then who's going to teach people. Qtel? lol


    I know there people who understand the importance of this. people who actually "lived" in a country where drving is a happy activity. They should put those people in charge.

    We have the money, we travel twice a year, if not more. Those people go to Geneve, London, Paris, The States, where else do qataris go? Austria. I'll try to ignore lebanon hahaha.
    But seriously, they go to all these places and NEVER learn. god knows what they do over there other than staring at the same people they stare at in City Center.

     

    Anonymous on September 6, 2009 at 4:24 AM

    More depressing? let me try!

    Unambitious, dead beat guys aimlessly roaming around Doha's streets either looking for people to bully or girls to harass like the vultures they are, driving cars they can barely afford! ufff I could go on like this for days but it's against the spirit of ramadan *Inhale, exhale...inhale, exhale* lol

    B.

     

    I care on September 6, 2009 at 5:19 AM

    calm down dude.

    hahaha i know how you feel. I get mad when i see those losers driving around Land Mark << lol 3ala golat mimi, mithil el ka3ba.


    :) I'm happy there is a guy who think like you out there.

    got a baseball bat? wanna have fun smashing windshields later after f6oor?

     

    Anonymous on September 6, 2009 at 3:25 PM

    LOL @ smashing windshields! so I take it your a Britney fan? as long as it doesn't involve me shaving my hair off! ;P

    I'm tempted though, parking @ EC is a nightmare...it might help!

    B.

     

    I care on September 6, 2009 at 10:09 PM

    Britney spears?

    she did that? No, i don't listen to this kind of music lol.

    i wanted to do it just to let some steam out

    :S parking is a nightmare? where?i thought we had enough parking lots for everyone.

     

    Anonymous on September 7, 2009 at 2:31 AM

    Yup, she did that alright...during her meltdown days..

    http://blogs.honoluluadvertiser.com/media/britneyumbrella_01.jpg

    And about parking, it's horrible! at least on my side of EC...should give you a clue as to where that is ;)

    B.

     

    I care on September 7, 2009 at 2:46 AM

    port-a-cabins or Rec.

     

    Anonymous on September 7, 2009 at 12:13 PM

    lol close...but not quite right..besides, these aren't the only places that are stressed for space...It might not be as bad for you considering you've got 2 spacious parking lots on both sides of your campus, not to mention the underground one...whereas ours is shared with the adjacent building..and the problem was recently exasperated when the underground parking of said building was made inaccessable to students and reserved for faculty only...lol it's almost like they're deliberately trying to make our lives difficult, during ramadan no less..oh well, c'est la vie..

    B.

     
  • Post a Comment